Litigation and arbitration proceedings
Complex legal disputes tend to absorb huge amounts of company resources and prevent you from actually doing business. We will counsel and represent you in complex legal disputes before courts of law and in commercial arbitration proceedings in Germany and abroad, freeing you up to pursue your corporate objectives.
Guided by a strategic vision, we will prepare complex disputes for you, including in cross-border cases. We will structure the proceedings, devise efficient and creative solutions from day one and develop tailor-made litigation strategies while drawing on decades of experience in litigation and arbitration. In short, we’ve got your back.
Whether it is a case before national or European courts, ad-hoc arbitration, national or international arbitration (DIS, ICC, VIAC, SCAI, AAA, LCIA, etc.) or alternative dispute resolution systems, we will find the right path to success for you. Another benefit for you: Partners at our firm often serve as chairs or arbitrators in national and international arbitration proceedings.
Our attorneys would be happy to advise on the following areas:
- Cases before courts of law
- Corporate disagreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Post-M&A disputes
- Directors and officers liability
- Actions to appeal a ruling
- Arbitration proceedings
- Appeals of arbitration awards
- Writs of execution in the case of arbitration awards
- Alternative dispute resolution (settlement, mediation, mini-trial, mock trial)
- Contractual disagreements
- Construction disputes
- Disputes under the German Construction Contract Procedures Part B (Vob/B) or German Ordinance on Architects’ and Engineers’ Fees (HOAI)
- Evidence preservation proceedings
- Anti-trust disputes
- Labor law conflicts
- Interim relief
- Defending against and asserting compliance claims
- Corporate defense (criminal and civil)