Partner / Attorney
Your success is my mission.Thomas Günther
Thomas Günther has been a partner at AGS Legal since it was founded in 2012. He joined AGS Legal from Hogan Lovells LLP, a global law firm in Frankfurt am Main, where he had worked in the Projects, Engineering and Construction practice group since being admitted to the bar in 2004. His specialty is construction and real estate law.
Thomas Günther regularly advises developers, investors and contractors about managing assets and carrying out construction and plant engineering projects. This includes not only legally structuring and advising on property developments and development execution, but also counseling clients on property sales and purchases as well as commercial leases.
Thomas Günther represents clients in negotiating and drafting contracts, asserting their rights and defending against claims out of court, in the courtroom and in arbitration. He also has extensive advisory expertise in the drafting and execution of hotel operator contracts and leases.
- “….known for (his) expertise in construction development projects”
Legal 500, 2018
- “Leading Construction Lawyer in Germany”
Euromoney Expert Guides, since 2015
- Recommended as “highly dedicated”
Legal 500, 2014
- Recommended as one of the “Leading Business Lawyers” for construction law in Germany
Who’s Who Legal 2017
- Included in the top 100 recommended lawyers for construction law “Lawyer 100 Germany Award”
Lawyer Monthly Germany 2018