Dr. Florian Junkers
Partner / Attorney
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.Sun Tzu, ca. 500 v. Chr.
Dr. Florian Junkers is an attorney and partner in the Litigation / White-Collar Crime / Compliance group at the Frankfurt office of AGS Legal.
His work focuses on advising injured companies in complex white-collar criminal cases. In particular, he specializes in handling extensive corruption, fraud or breach of trust cases and obtaining appropriate damages for his clients. This includes foreclosing on property or seizing assets as security for payment of civil or criminal penalties.
He defends companies accused of misdemeanors or administrative offenses before regulatory agencies and courts, including representation and defense in civil litigation for damages.
He also advises national and international companies in a variety of industries on preventive compliance.
Dr. Junkers regularly publishes articles on compliance and white-collar topics. He wrote his dissertation on the subject of white-collar crime in organized sport.
- Antitrust fines: No prosecution "for eternity" - ECJ strengthens statutes of limitations defense
BB 2021, 399 (with Dr. Jan Kappel)
- Illegal submission agreements: Termination date of single and continues infringement - Comment on the decision of the ECJ of 14.01.2021 (C-450/19)
WuW 2021, 166 (with Dr. Jan Kappel)
- Who wants to bid again after participating in a cartel must provide comprehensive information! Comment on the decision of the Westphalia Procurement Chamber dated 25.04.2019 (VK 2-41/18)
VPR 2019, 1007 (with Dr. Jan Kappel)
- Investigation of deliberate corporate damages - breach of trust, theft, fraud: a guideline.
CB 2018, 55.
- The submission cartel - when do price fixing agreements concerning the awarding of major projects expire?
NZWiSt 2018, 374.
- Criminal liability for bribery of foreign officials after the introduction of the law für the prevention of corruption from 26.11.2015 - an overview
NZWiSt 2016, 382.
Increased significance, noticeable challenge - foreign bribery: practical implications of the anti-corruption law
ComplianceBusiness 4/2016, p. 3